A non-conforming loan is a loan that fails to meet a bank’s criteria for funding.
You may be considered to be a non-conforming borrower if you:
- Are self-employed
- Recently started a business
- Have a tax debt
- Have made lots of applications for credit
- Have saved up little or no deposit
- Regularly change jobs/have no job stability
- Have many other debts such as personal loans and credit cards
- Are nearing retirement
- Are a new Australian resident, and therefore can't verify your previous credit history
- Have been previously been refused credit
At Integrity Finance Australia we work with a large range of financial institutions and have a broad knowledge of all the finance products available – a solution may be out there!
So if you have been rejected by the banks in the past come and see us, we’ve achieved fantastic outcomes for clients that have been told no by the banks.